The functions of the Committee shall be as follows:
1. Periodic follow-up of the availability of appropriate facilities and equipment and teaching aids.
2. Preparation of manuals and regulations on safety and security in all college facilities and follow-up approved by the specialized agencies.
3. Determine the college needs to ensure the security and safety of employees and Affiliates College and follow-up provided.
4. Follow-up to the readiness of security and safety systems in college, studying the reality and submit periodic reports to the management of the college
To take the necessary follow-up and readiness.
5. Preparation and implementation of security and safety training programs and evacuation plans for all employees of the college and affiliates.
6. Preparation of a plan for the development of the college facilities (clinics, laboratories, training rooms, classrooms) and raise Kvotha.
7. Countless observations and shortcomings of the building during the implementation period and during the transportation period and after transport.