The functions of the Committee shall be as follows:
1. Pursue and develop academic guidance to students system according to the Commission's standards.
2. Preparation of study schedules and Examinations schedules for students.
3. Address student enrollment in the college.
4. Provide academic records for students and maintaining private file for each student containing information on the behavior and activity and level of academic performance and social activity, and provide student data base on distribution by type and grade levels ,programs of study , social , economic status , disciplines and estimates ..... etc.
5. Receives and study students requests and excuses for absence, and raise recommendation to the management of the college regarding that.
6.Hold introductory meeting with the new students at the beginning of the academic year.
7. Accomplish all assigned tasks to the Committee.