Infection Control Committee - College of Dentistry
Infection Control Committee
1. Policies and measures are needed to fight infection in college clinics and labs.
2. Follow-up the implementation of policies and measures and reports the violators.
3. Monitor and study the negative phenomena in clinics and laboratories.
4. Monitor infectious cases and to identify causes and work to avoid them in the future.
5. Monitor the implementation of the circulars for this area issued by the Supreme competent authorities.
6. Raise the performance reports on the status of infection control for HE Dean monthly.